Use Where M I API to connect to your favourite geo-location application!
Many intelligent and highly innovative WhereMI-sters are using our API (also referred to as WAPI) to create plugins that connect real- time tracking to their web-site, CMS, blog, and more.
Just like the application itself, it is incredibly simple to use and adding Where M I tracking map (www.wheremi.pro/track
) to your web-site is astonishingly straightforward.
1. First, enter your Where M I key into the top box cleverly called WMI Key. To track several people at the same time please enter their WMI keys, separating them by a comma (,)
2. Second, change the refresh/update frequency.
3. Third, change the zoom ratio.
4. Fourth, choose the map type.
5. Finally, click "Generate" and then copy and paste the HTML code anywhere you want on your page, so that it may look like this:
That's it, as simple as 1-2-3-4-5. Enjoy and if you have any questions, do not hesitate to drop us a line to email@example.com